Monday, September 19, 2016

MI GUDU,SUNSET and DOLPHIN tour

Suriname, hidden treasure.


I arrive at the MI GUDU a couple minutes before 4. Tony the tour guide of the day, welcomed me with a smile. It was my second attempt on the MI GUDU with the DOLPHIN and SUNSET TOUR.
The first time there was heavy rain.

I went up the stairs. There I had an excellent view. Boats on the river, the lonely Wijdenbosch bridge, men fishing on a bridge nearby, children playing near the waterfront, green and white buildings near the waterfront - a marvelous view.


Tony convinced me that there will be no rain today. And he was right.
Again I enjoyed my second trip on the MI GUDU, with Acces travel Suriname. Thank you acces travel Suriname.


FB friends, make sure you have the MI GUDU on your list and feel free to share your experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment