Sunday, September 25, 2016

Addicted to Sushi Ya

Sushi or Sushi rolls in Suriname - where to be?

In Suriname you can find all kinds of food with all kinds of flavors.

In Paramaribo, at the Henck Arronstraat there is a cozy Japanese restaurant, called Sushi Ya, where you visit over and over again. This is why I can't tell you how many times I've been there. In generally I say: I am there every Friday.
But this week I had take away on Friday and visited the restaurant on Saturday with my friend Denise.



















Japanese food mixed with Surinamese hospitality.
Hosts communicating in both Dutch, English.

Denise was back from vacation and we were enjoying each other's - one month away- stories.While we were having fun sharing our stories we enjoyed sushi ya's great food.

Sushi ya is at the Henck Arronstraat 63, Paramaribo, Suriname.
Phone: 475-450







Feel free to comment on this blog or reserve a space at Sushi Ya.
Suriname hidden treasure.

Follow us and you will be automatically updated on new stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment